Weather in Punta Cana
Punta Cana is blessed because Just remember that this is a tropical island and the trade winds move the rain fairly fast. Please note that June is the hottest month with temperature of 28°C (82°F) and January is the coldest at 25°C (77°F). August is the month with the most shoeshine about 11 hours. The wettest month is September with an average of 128mm of rain.
Punta cana: Annual Weather Averages
- June is the hottest month with an average temperature of 28°C (82°F)
- January is the coldest month with average temperature of 25°C (77°F)
- August is the month with the most daily sunshine average 11 hours
- September is he wettest month is average of 128mm (5”) of rain
- The average sea temperature is 28°C (83°F)